Please review the following weather-related information:
- The Hospital cannot provide transportation for those coming/departing from work. However, we encourage everyone to plan ahead and drive slowly and carefully as you come to work. Roads may be covered with snow, and black ice is possible for Monday morning. Please review these Driving safety tips.
- To report unsafe conditions around UNC Hospitals, please call the Hospitals Police dispatch center at 966-3686.
- The upper levels of the parking decks will be closed.
- UNC Health Care's Adverse Weather Hot Line is available at 919-990-2900.
- Information on winter weather plans and employee responsibilities is available here.
- Chapel Hill Transit’s inclement weather page is available here. Buses will follow their normal routes and schedules as long as streets are safe for travel. Road conditions affect all traffic, so buses may experience significant delays. Buses likely won't be on schedule, but should still arrive at regular intervals. You can also dial 969-4900 and press “1” for Route and Schedule information. Also, NextBus can help you determine if your Chapel Hill Transit bus is delayed or the location of the next bus.
- UNC Public Safety will monitor parking and commuter conditions and make adjustments to parking operations as appropriate. Changes will be prominently noted on the UNC Public Safety Web site at http://www.dps.unc.edu/ as appropriate.
- Review these Winter weather safety tips.
- UNC Health Care’s Outpatient Clinics employee information line is 843-9785
Filed under: Adverse Weather