Would you know what to do if an active shooter incident occurred at UNC Health Care? Although the chances of being involved in an active shooter situation are rare (about the same as being struck by lightning), Hospitals’ Police, Employee Relations and Emergency Preparedness want to ensure that everyone knows what to do in case of an emergency.
Awareness, preparation, and rehearsal are keys for surviving an active shooter incident. This presentation will provide information and strategies for surviving an active shooter incident and discuss our response plans. Join us in the 4th floor Clinic Auditorium at one of the following dates and times:
- Thursday, Jan. 24 from 2 - 3 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 25 from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- Monday, Jan. 28 from 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 29 from 2 - 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 31 from 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 4 from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.