Nov 08, 2013
from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
|Where||N.C. Memorial Hospital lobby|
|Contact Name||Tom Maltais|
|Add event to calendar||
All physicians, staff and volunteers are invited to attend UNC Health Care’s annual recognition of our local veterans and employees who are veterans. This special event will begin at 2 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 8, in the lobby of N.C. Memorial Hospital. The program will feature comments from:
• Dr. Timothy Weiner, professor of Pediatric Surgery and Commander, U.S. Navy Reserves.
• Dr. Bruce Cairns, medical director, NC Jaycee Burn Center and veteran, U.S. Navy.
• Dr. Hugh Donohue, medical director, BCBS of NC and veteran, U.S. Army.
• Eric Strand, student, UNC School of Medicine and veteran, U.S. Army.
• Lee Heavlin, post commander, Chapel Hill American Legion and veteran, U.S. Navy.
Refreshments will be provided. Questions, contact Tom Maltais at email@example.com.