Nov. 1, 2013, marked the opening of the UNC Employee Pharmacy. This pharmacy has been established to exclusively service employees and immediate family members. Over the past two months we have had the opportunity to serve many of our colleagues and we would like to broadly advertise the service and how it might benefit you and your family.
Location: Lobby of Memorial Hospital in the back of the Carolina Care @ Home Convenience Center
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm;
- Saturday 10am – 2pm;
- Sunday Closed;
- Pharmacist Available Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Best in class services:
- Let us fill your prescription while you work
- Transfer of prescriptions available
- We will page/call when prescription is ready for pick up
- All major insurance plan covered
- For our residents through the GME Office – you will receive all generic prescriptions at NO CHARGE by using UNC Employee Pharmacy or any of our UNC outpatient pharmacies!
- All prescriptions accepted
- No restrictions on location of health care
- No restrictions on product availability (e.g., Formulary restrictions)
- $4 list
- Electronic refill submission options
- Website refill requests: http://www.unchealthcare.org/site/healthpatientcare/visitor/pharmacy.htm
- Smartphone application: http://rxrefill4u.com/unc
Carolina Care @ Home Convenience Center
- The store specializes in medical supplies and also offers all common over the counter medications (cold/cold, pain relief, antacids, vitamins, etc.)
Remember all UNC Employees receive 10% off of their purchase (excludes prescriptions)!
Thank you for considering us as your/your family’s pharmacy of choice!
If you have questions, contact Ruth Fara at email@example.com or 919-445-5597.