UNC Health Care’s ISD teams will begin moving to the 1025 Think Place address Jan. 27. The timeline is outlined below. Note that the ISD Service Desk, both at 984-974-4357 and via Self Service, will remain operational 24/7 during these moves.
- Jan. 27-30: IT Analytics, IT Ambulatory, part of IT Project Management Office (PMO), and IT Administration will relocate to the 4th floor of 1025 Think Place. Teams will function remotely on Friday, Jan. 27 for the move and will reopen Monday, Jan. 30.
- Feb. 24-27: IT Business & Revenue Cycle, IT PMO, and most of the IT Technical teams will move to the 2nd and 3rd floor of 1025 Think Place. Teams will function remotely Friday, Feb. 24 and will reopen Monday, Feb. 27.
- May. 5-8: End User Services, Service Desk, IT Training, and the IT Clinical teams will move to 2nd and 3rd floor of 1025 Think Place. Teams will function remotely on Friday, May 5 and will reopen Monday, May 8.
If you have business with any of these teams after their move date, please call to verify location and/or receive service over the phone. Phone numbers and emails will remain the same. For IT related issues, please call the ISD Service Desk at 984-974-4357 or submit a ticket through ISD Self Service.
The teams are moving from the Eastowne Campus and some from UNC REX. Please note ISD staff with entity-specific responsibilities, including teams of Business Analysts, will remain at each of their respective locations. If you have any questions, please call the IT Administration Front Desk at 984-974-7252.
The ISD move is part of a larger effort to help UNC Health Care’s shared services teams, like ISD and Human Resources, work more collaboratively in order to better serve our customers, by co-locating them in two buildings at the Morrisville Campus: 1025 Think Place and 5221 Paramount Parkway. These buildings are located next to each other in the same office park. The timeline for all moves is outlined below.
- Jan. 27: ISD (IT Administration, Ambulatory, PMO and IT Analytics) and Human Resources
- Feb 17: Institute for Healthcare Quality Improvement, Healthcare Quality Improvement/Performance Improvement and Patient Safety, Practice Quality Improvement, and Recruitment/Learning & Organizational Development
- Feb. 27: ISD (IT Business & Revenue Cycle, IT PMO, and most of the IT Technical teams)
- May 5: ISD (EUS, Service Desk, Security, IT Clinical and IT Training)
- May 12: Enterprise Analytics and Data Sciences, Operational Efficiency, Outpatient Care Services Training & Development and IT Computer Training