Did you know?: Use Quick Filters to find data easily in Chart Review
Providers, do you ever have trouble finding the data you need in Chart Review? Try creating a Quick Filter to filter encounters by specific medications, orders, chief complaints, etc.
- Try it out using the steps outlined in this Tip Sheet.
- Watch a short video detailing Quick Filters.
- About Quick Filters:
- You can create a Quick Filter that shows only encounters for which you were the physician.
- You can also use multiple criteria in a Quick Filter. For example, you can see all visits in which you prescribed Lipitor by selecting the Medication filter type and selecting 'Lipitor.' Then you can use the 'Date Range' field to further refine the encounters that appear.
- Your filters are only visible to you. No other provider can see your filters.