Fidelity Representative Session
Fidelity representative Isaac White will be available on-site for one-on-one appointments and education sessions on Friday, March 17 and Tuesday, March 21 from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in the Medical School Wing (old Motel) C Room 102. Please register at www.fidelity.com/reserve or call 800-642-7131.
As someone who helps others for a living, your own financial well-being is often the last thing on your mind. That’s why Fidelity is here to help you develop a real, relevant plan for your investments. And we can do it on your terms. Fidelity has over 67 years of investing experience, and as a leading retirement provider to higher education institutions, we’re committed to helping you meet your goals.
CAPTRUST Financial Advisors Individual Sessions
CAPTRUST Financial Advisors, the independent advisor that works on the UNC retirement program, will be conducting individual consultations on:
- Monday, March 27 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Medical School Wing C (old motel) Room 102
These one-on-one sessions are offered to you solely as a benefit; be assured that CAPTRUST's role is not to sell you anything, but purely to help you make sound investment decisions. You can schedule an appointment for the individual sessions with a professional CAPTRUST Financial Advisor by following these simple steps:
- Choose the location
- Choose an available 30 minute session
- Enter your information and click “Schedule It”
- A confirmation email will then be sent immediately
- A reminder email will also be sent 24 hours in advance of the meeting
- If you need to cancel or change your meeting time, click the link received in the confirmation/reminder email. Then enter your last name and confirmation number.