New Health Maintenance Topics and Plans available March 23 include:
- DEXA Scan for Osteoporosis Screening will be active for females age 65 – 85 every 5 years.
- Other screening intervals for females age 65 – 85 and DEXA Scan for high risk males or females age 50 – 85 can be activated by adding Health Maintenance modifiers.
- For details see the DEXA (Osteoporosis Screening User Guide.
- Hepatitis C Screening will be active for patients with a birth year of 1945 – 1965.
- This is a one-time screen.
- For details, see the Hepatitis C Screening User Guide.
- Lipid Screening every 5 years will be active for patients age 40 – 75 who do not have a statin on their medication list.
- For details see the Lipid Screening Tip Sheet.