UNC Health Care Employee News Online exists to communicate timely and important information that is relevant to a majority of our employees. The Public Affairs and Marketing Office has established the following criteria to ensure that Employee News Online is used as intended:
- The content of your submission must be relevant to a majority of UNC Health Care employees.
- Items must be received by Monday at 5 p.m. to be included in the Wednesday edition of UNC Health Care Employee News Online.
- A message will appear as a "new" item once. Each issue of Employee News Online will include a link to the previous week’s edition. Resubmitting an item will not result in multiple appearances as a “new” entry.
- These types of messages will not be included:
- Department promotions, retirements, farewell messages, hiring/welcome messages.
- Tips or educational messages for a smaller target audience.
- Announcements of National Weeks or months, i.e. National Health Care Week, National Smile Month, etc.
- Results of surveys, etc. that affect a small number of employees.
- Employee News Online may simply reference and link to items that appear in greater detail on other department Web sites.
- Public Affairs & Marketing will edit copy for appropriate style and language.
- Submissions that do not meet the above criteria will not be included in Employee News Online.
Thank you! If you have any questions, please contact Will Arey.