CHT services will operate the following schedule in observance of the Christmas and New Year’s holidays:
- Friday, Dec. 24 – Saturday Service (No U or NU routes). The Hillsborough Express 420 route will not operate.
- Saturday, Dec. 25 – Closed (No Services)
- Sunday, Dec. 26 – Closed (No Services)
- Monday, Dec. 27 – Saturday Schedule (No U or NU routes).
- Friday, Dec. 31 – Saturday Schedule (No U or NU routes).
- Saturday, Jan. 1 – Closed (No Services)
- Sunday, Jan. 2 – Closed (No Services)
CHT administrative offices will be closed from Friday, Dec. 24, to Monday, Dec. 27, and will reopen on Tuesday, December 28, at 8:30 a.m.
The Regional Call Center will be open to provide schedule information from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Dec. 24 , and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Jan. 1. The Call Center will be closed on Dec. 25. All other days in December, the Call Center will be open normal hours: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m., (Monday through Friday), 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Saturday), and 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Sunday). Customers will be able to reach the call center by calling CHT’s customer service line at 919.969.4900 (press option 1) or by calling 919.485. RIDE (7433).
For more information, please visit www.chtransit.org or call a customer service representative at 919.969.4900.