Corks for Kids - A benefit for North Carolina Children’s Hospital
Saturday, Sept. 25
7 - 10 p.m.
Friday Center in Chapel Hill
(located on Route 54 just south of Interstate 40 off exit 273)
Tickets are $65 per person. Call 968-1884 to make your reservation. We are filling up fast!
• Winemakers from New Zealand, Australia, Oregon and Spain
• 60 wines from around the world will be tasted including Austria, Italy and France
• Silent and Live auction with collectible wines, sporting event tickets, etc
• All wines for sale with 100 percent of the proceeds going to the Children’s Hospital
• Wines tasted average retail is more than $30!!!
• Hors d’oeuvres
• $45 of your ticket is tax-deductible
Corks for Kids - WINEMAKER DINNER
Friday, Sept. 24
Acme Food & Beverage
$150 per person (plus tax and gratuity). Call 968-1884 to make your reservation. Bin 54 is already sold out, but there are still some spaces left at the Acme Winemakers Dinner in Carrboro.
Tables of 6 - 10 will be seated with winemakers from Australia and New Zealand for an intimate evening of discussion and fun. A five-course meal with each course paired with one or two wines.