P.A.R.T. Van pool Special
1. PART is having a half off special. If you lease a van from us, the first month fare is reduced by half. PART offers 50 percent off the first month’s fare for all new vanpools and a $500 referral bonus for all existing vanpool customers who refer a new vanpool group. Visit
2. PART will pay $500 to anyone who refers a group of people for a van pool, after the van has been on the road for six months.
Graham Van Opening
- Vanpool leaves Graham Municipal parking lot at 6:35 a.m.; second stop: Alexander Wilson School at 6:45 a.m.
- Vanpool arrives at UNC Health Care at 7:10 or 7:15 a.m.; Arrives at Ambulatory Care Center around 7:20 a.m., give or take a minute or two.
- Vanpool eaves the Ambulatory Care Center at 4:30 p.m.; Arrives at UNC Health Care 4:40 or 4:45 p.m., depending on the traffic.
- Vanpool arrives at Alexander Wilson School in Graham at 5:05 p.m. depending on traffic; Arrives at Graham Municipal parking lot 5:15 p.m.
If interested please call Phillis Perkins at (919) 843-6695 work or home (336) 229-5163.
Opening in Burlington/Graham Van pool
This van pool departs from Lowe's Foods on South Main St. in Graham at 6:30 a.m. and returns at 5 p.m. It will arrive UNC campus by 7:15 a.m. and leaves hospital area at 4:20 p.m. Great rates. Contact Deannie Holt at for more information.
A New Graham/Mebane Van pool is Forming
This van pool will end at the Campus buildings on Airport Drive. It will serve those on either a 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. or 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. schedule. Please contact Ruby Brown if you have additional questions. She is Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation’s Van Pool Coordinator. She can be reached at (336) 235-6648 or 1-800-588-7787.