The consultations provide the expertise needed for the clinical laboratory testing component of research studies in all Health Affairs disciplines.
Our consultation and management services include:
- Selecting the most appropriate assay(s) and biologic specimens consistent with project goals
- Identifying potential subcontractors for test performance
- Designing a robust quality assurance program for the total testing process
- Preparing estimates of costs related to specimen collection, handling, shipping, and testing.
- Negotiating a competitive rate for laboratory testing
- Preparing the laboratory analysis portion of the grant application to include testing rationale, methodology, and quality assurance
- Managing of all aspects of quality assurance, specimen handling, and data reporting
- Collaborating with the research team on test results interpretation
Filed under: CTSA