The competition recognizes scientists, engineers, visualization specialists and artists who produce innovative work in visual communication. Winning entries will be published in Science and Science Online, and will be displayed on the NSF website. Deadline is Sept. 30, 2011. The program is especially in need of interactive, multimedia entries.
Now You Can:
- Submit your entries online
- Read what the judges think about the entries
- Vote for your favorite entry--People's Choice
- Share your favorite entries on Facebook and Twitter
- Informational Posters and Graphics
- Interactive Video Games
To learn more about the challenge see the Challenge website.