Dec. 23 – 26
- All SOM buildings (on-campus and off-campus) are closed and locked. Use your ID card to gain entry to buildings and offices. Please note that heat remains on when offices are closed for holidays, though temperature may be lowered.
Dec. 27, 28, 29
- Genetic Medicine, Brinkhous-Bullitt, Medical School Wings, MRI, Thurston-Bowles, Bioinformatics, Lineberger are open.
- Bondurant, Mary Ellen Jones, Neuroscience Research Building, MBRB, Taylor Hall, Glaxo, POB, Burnett-Womack, MacNider, Berryhill, AHEC (Health Affairs Buildings) are restricted to card-only access.
- The SOM Photo ID Office in MacNider will be closed.
Dec. 30 – Jan. 2
- All SOM buildings (on-campus and off-campus) are closed and restricted to card-only access.
If there is an emergency related to building access please contact Quintel Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org.