Feb 18, 2011 12:00 AM
Feb 22, 2011 12:00 AM
|Where||Raleigh and Greensboro|
|Contact Name||Lori Smith|
|Add event to calendar||
You have two chances to attend: Feb. 18 (Raleigh) and Feb. 22 (Greensboro).
The "What is Translational Research?" workshop will provide a basic introduction to translational research and its role in improving community health. The training will discuss types of translational research, provide examples of real-world applications, and share ideas on how to become involved in translational research.
By the conclusion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define Translational Research
- Distinguish between T1 and T2 Translational Research
- Give examples of a Translational Research project taking place in the community
- List specific services offered by NC Translational and Clinical Sciences Institute
- Identify requirements for the NC TraCS Pilot Grant Program
To register for the workshop in Raleigh:
To register for the workshop in Greensboro: