May 18, 2011 12:00 AM
May 19, 2011 12:00 AM
|Where||Brinkhous-Bullitt Building, Room 219|
|Contact Name||John Kelley|
|Add event to calendar||
Some of the topics for discussion will be:
- Do I even need an IND or IDE to conduct my research?
- Examples of when an IND or IDE may be required
- What should be included in my IND or IDE application?
- How do I report a serious adverse event (SAE) when I have an IND or IDE?
- Is my trial required to be registered on Clinicaltrials.gov?
We have divided this workshop into 2 days. You may sign up for either the IND, IDE or both workshops, depending on your specific interests and investigational needs.