The system will include the following features:
- Single-sign-on portal to access the majority of faculty-related applications including Effort Reporting, TimeTrex, Conflict of Interest, RAMSeS, etc.
- A faculty productivity tool to view pertinent faculty activity including salary benchmarking, tracking RVUs, etc.
- Faculty Dashboard with a quick view of PI account balances, personnel, and short cuts to important Infoporte components
- Curvita – a centralized tool for tracking faculty publications, grant sources, memberships, committees, and many other points of data. Curvita provides the capability to output this data in a variety of ways including Biosketch format, CV format, and a formatted webpage.
- T32 Grant processing – Infoporte/Curvita will provide a streamlined tool to process T32 grant requests, including simplifying the table construction process
- Annual Review – Infoporte will be used for Faculty Annual reporting for the 2013 year
- ReachNC – A web portal and collaboration tool for researchers to find experts and assets within North Carolina higher education and research institutions
The Infoporte team, in conjunction with Paul Godley, Harvey Lineberry, and Patsy Oliver, has piloted the system with a number of faculty members in SOM to flesh out any issues with the system. Based on feedback from this pilot group we will implement this system to the faculty starting in May 2012. We will perform a phased roll-out that will last through the summer. For more information please contact Scott Jackson (email@example.com), Infoporte Project Manager.