Sep 18, 2013
from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM
|Where||NC Women's Hospital, Conf. Room 4|
|Contact Name||Women's Health Info Center|
Women and/or couples thinking about having a baby; anyone interested in the subject.
|Add event to calendar||
Thinking of Becoming Pregnant?
Preparing for Pregnancy: Mind, Body, and Spirit
Maximize your chances of a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Certified Nurse Midwife advises how to be healthy before pregnancy
- Information provided on the healthiest foods to eat before and during pregnancy
- Advice on medication and vaccinations throughout pregnancy
- Discussion of the emotional aspects of pregnancy and growing families
- Presentation of recent research findings on the importance of women's health before pregnancy
Wednesday, September 18, 2013, from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Register at www.NCHealthyWoman.org / Class & Tour Calendar
Fee: $10.00 per pair
Location: Women's Conference Room 4, Ground Floor, N.C. Women's Hospital
Parking: located across the street from UNC Hospitals, $1.50 per hour.