Apr 11, 2014 09:00 PM
Apr 12, 2014 12:00 AM
|Where||Rams Head Recreation Center|
|Contact Name||Katelyn McIntosh|
|Add event to calendar||
A $10 admission fee gets you into the event, AND includes a NEON T-SHIRT! Plus all the fun and free food!
Please register by following the "Get Tickets" link below. Also, a follow-up "thank you" email will be sent out after you register. It will contain another link for you to fill out your t-shirt size.
The money raised from this event will specifically benefit the Horizons program at the Women's Hospital. Here are just a few notes about what the Horizon program does:
- A comprehensive recovery and relapse-prevention program for substance abuse
- A range of treatment options including residential and outpatient services
- Individual and group counseling
- Medication assisted treatment for opioid dependent pregnant and non-pregnant women
- OB-GYN and psychiatry services
- Assistance with finding employment, creating a budget and managing finances
- Help with creating healthy relationships and healing from abuse and violence
For more information, please visit http://www.med.unc.edu/obgyn/Patient_Care/unc-horizons-program