What is the Digital Health Innovation Sprint?
The Digital Health Innovation Sprint is a series of high energy events to foster the development of digital health solutions to key problems in health care. Whether you are a clinician, administrator, developer, designer – or simply have a great idea, participants from within UNC and across the Triangle region and beyond are invited to design, develop, test, and validate digital health solutions that deliver a positive impact to the people and communities served by UNC Health Care.
As a participant in the Innovation Sprint, you will have the opportunity to receive:
- Cash prizes for top pitches on demo day
- Solution piloting facilitated by the Center for Innovation ($50K value)
- Solution and business plan acceleration by Groundworks Labs
- Access to industry mentors and subject matter experts
- Access to software APIs and hardware technologies
- Design thinking workshops facilitated by The Institute of Healthcare Design Thinking
Who Can Participate?
This event is open to the public.
Dates: Event series starts on September 29
Location: American Underground on Main, Durham, NC
How Can I Sign Up?
Participation in the Innovation Sprint is free, but you do need to register. Sign up here: www.uncdigitalhealthinnovation.com