Each year, the awards are presented to one faculty member, one staff member, one undergraduate student, and one graduate or professional student or postdoctoral scholar. Faculty and staff recipients each receive $5000. Each student recipient receives $2500. Awardees are honored in a ceremony during the Carolina Women’s Center’s annual Gender Week Celebration in the spring.
Please nominate individuals who have contributed in one of the following ways:
- Elevated the status of women on campus in sustainable ways;
- Helped to improve campus policies affecting women;
- Promoted and advanced the recruitment, retention, and upward mobility of women;
- Participated in and assisted in the establishment of professional development opportunities for women; and/or
- Participated in and assisted in the establishment of academic mentoring for women.
More information and the nomination form are available here.