- Do you have frequent migraines days each month?
- Have you suffered from headaches for at least 2 years?
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Have you been diagnosed with migraine?
- Would you be willing to meet 8 times with a registered dietitian and keep a daily headache diary for 6 months?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, you may qualify for the Nutrition and Migraine Prevention study.
Your next step is to call the study team at the UNC Program on Integrative Medicine in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation to determine your eligibility for the study.
You will be compensated $600 for completing all sessions and filling out questionnaires and a daily headache diary throughout the study. You will also receive enough food for 2 meals per day over a 4 month period and reimbursement for transportation and parking costs.
If you would like to learn more about this study and/or see if you qualify, please call 919-966-8586, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This study has been reviewed and approved by the UNC Biomedical Institutional Review Board (Approval Date, 9/14/16). IRB#: 13-3284, Study Title: Nutrition for Migraine Prevention. This study is funded by the National Institutes of Health National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health.