From the Health Sciences Library: Change in access to electronic journals

The process for accessing electronic journals and books from off-campus will change May 13.

Do you use electronic journals and books from off campus?
Starting May 13, you will need *both your PID and your e-mail address* to access electronic resources from off campus. If you do not know your PID (personal identification number) you can look it up here ( To check or change your e-mail address in your library record:

  1. Log in to My Library ( Click "Don't have an ONYEN" if you do not have an ONYEN.
  2. Select “Manage Email” (opens in a pop-up window).
  3. Update your email address as necessary. Be sure to click “Submit.”
  4. Email Ask a Librarian ( or call 919-962-0800 for help.