Our intention for using these social media sites is to create an open dialog with the community about UNC Health Care. We encourage open, honest and authentic conversation. Please use your real name and email address. We moderate all comments received and we reserve the right to immediately remove any contents we deem to be inappropriate. In addition, all posted content becomes the property of UNC Health Care and can be licensed, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed or edited. Derivative work also can be created from such postings or content as well as used for any purpose in any form and on any media.
Terms and Conditions
By commenting or including content on any UNC Health Care social media site, you agree to the following terms.
I will not:
- Infringe on the rights of any third-party, including photos, intellectual property, private/confidential collateral or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, slanderous, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by UNC Health Care in its sole discretion
- Impersonate another person
- Allow any other person or entity to use my identification for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”
- Post chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements or solicitations of business
- Post phone numbers or email addresses belonging to me or any other individual or entity
- Post private health information or other confidential information that is not my own
- Post solicitations for fundraising efforts not sponsored by or benefiting UNC Health Care or involving an official UNC Health Care team.
UNC Health Care reserves the right to:
- Remove communications that violate these Terms and Conditions
- Edit or delete any communications posted regardless of whether such communications violate these standards
- Ban future posts from people who violate these Terms and Conditions
UNC Health Care does not give medical advice via its Website or social media sites. If you are seeking specific medical advice, please contact a doctor’s office or call 911 in the case of an emergency.