Employee Recreation’s annual Halloween Decorating Contest is back! Judging will be on Monday, Oct. 24 – so start those creative minds decorating!
In order for your Halloween Decorations to be entered and judged in the contest, please fill out the application form and return to Employee Recreation & Wellness by Friday, Oct. 21 at 4 p.m.
Forms can be returned in the following ways:
- Inter-office mail to Employee Recreation, 9th Floor Memorial Hospital
- Place in drop-box at our Registration Desk, Ground Floor Lobby, Memorial Hospital
- Fax to Employee Recreation at 843-0032
- E-mail to EmpRec@unch.unc.edu
First and second place prize winners will be announced by Halloween. First place winners will receive a catered meal and second place winners will receive a sweet treat tray from Nutrition and Food Services.
All entries must adhere to the Decoration Policy in the Health and Safety Manual which includes the following guidelines:
- Absolutely no decorations on doors or hung from ceilings
- No more than 10 percent of a wall can be covered with combustible material
- Please do not use tape on the painted walls
If you have any questions or need more details, please do not hesitate to contact Employee Recreation at 966-6419, EmpRec@unch.unc.edu