As a benefit of UNC Health Care’s enterprise licensing contract with Microsoft, co-workers may now purchase Microsoft Office software for a personal computer for only $9.95.
Co-workers at the following UNC Health Care locations are eligible to participate. An active email address affiliated with one of the following locations is required to participate:
- Chatham Hospital – @chathamhospital.org
- High Point Regional – @hprhs.com
- Rex – @rexhealth.com
- UNC Hospitals, UNC Faculty Physicians – @unchealth.unc.edu
Visit this link to verify your email address and purchase Microsoft Office for home use.
Below are additional key points about the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP):
- The Office Professional Plus 2013 *or* Office 2011 for Mac (may only license one – not both) packages may be licensed on up to two machines for $9.95 (each package).
- The License agreement is between End User and Microsoft.
- The program administration is handled by Digital River.
- UNC Health Care’s Information Security Division (ISD) does not provide technical support for this software. Microsoft provides free support for 90 days following license activation.