Sign up by noon Wednesday, Jan. 21, to receive your 2014 W-2 online through Employee Self Service. UNC Hospitals, UNC Faculty Physicians, and Chatham Hospital co-workers can receive your 2014 W-2 electronically via Employee Self Service.
Using Employee Self Service (Internet Explorer only), co-workers can now enjoy faster and more convenient access to their W-2 information than ever before.
W-2s will ONLY be available on Employee Self Service or printed and mailed via USPS.
Sign up now and authorize electronic delivery of your W-2 and quickly access your W-2s on-line via Employee Self Service.
2014 W-2s will be available online Jan. 22, 2015.
If you authorize electronic delivery of your W-2:
- You will be able to log into Employee Self Service at any time and view, print or save your W-2s.
- You may optionally choose to have your W-2 information automatically populate the popular Turbo-Tax filing software when you file your taxes.
- You will not receive a printed copy in the mail.
If you choose not to authorize electronic delivery:
- Your W-2 will be printed and mailed via the United States Postal Service on or before Jan. 31.
- With this option you will not be able to access your W-2s online.