An upgrade to the Lawson system is now complete. The upgrade renamed the application to Infor Lawson (Version 10). Note the following details.
- New Login Method
The best method to login to Infor Lawson v10 PROD is to access it via Citrix. This method will eliminate any Internet Browser issues and will allow you to login at your desktop or by remote access.
- Click on the Citrix icon on your PC or type in the Citrix URL in your browser (https://csg.unch.unc.edu)
- Login to Citrix with your UNC Health Care Domain Account* and open the Lawson folder.
- Click on the new Infor Lawson v10 icon and login using the same login ID you just used to login to Citrix.
- * Rex users may also click on the Infor Lawson v10 PROD icon in the AppStore.
- Contact the following for additional assistance:
- Login or other technical issues with the application: ISD Service Desk at 984-974-4357 or via HEAT Cloud
- End user assistance with RQC (Requisitioning): firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNC REX Healthcare and UNC Physicians Network end user support for issues with Manager Self Service and Human Resources: email@example.com.
- Additional training
For new user training or refresher training, the following courses are available in LMS at all locations:
- Lawson Receiving Course – HCSISDLAWREC01 – This online course covers how to receive purchase orders in Lawson.
- Lawson Requisitioning (Inventory and Non-Stock) Course – HCSISDLAWREC02 – This online course covers how to create requisitions in the Lawson system for inventory and non-stock items. It will also cover placing special/service requisitions and invoice payment.
- Lawson Requisitioning (Inventory only) Course – HCSISDLAWREC03 – This online course covers how to create requisitions in the Lawson system for inventory items only.
- Lawson Onsite Refresher Course – HCSISDLAWRC – This instructor-led, on-site refresher is a review covering Lawson requisitioning and receiving related topics.
- Lawson Inquiries and Reports Curricula – HCSISDLAWIR – This bundle of three courses is for a user who needs to learn more about running inquiries and reports in Lawson.
- Lawson Inquiries and Reports Manual – HCSISDLAWIR_UG – This manual provides access to user documentation as a supplement to the three online courses. The version of this user documentation is the most current, including changes due to process or system upgrades.