2015 W-2s will be available online beginning Jan. 23 for UNC Hospitals, Chatham Hospital, and UNC Hospitals-paid Faculty Physicians & staff employees. If you haven’t already done so, sign up by Monday, Jan. 18, to authorize electronic access to your W-2.
UNC Hospitals, Chatham Hospital and UNC Hospitals-paid Faculty Physicians & staff employees can access 2015 W-2s electronically via Document Self Service beginning Saturday, Jan. 23. Login to Document Self Service using your UNC Health Care account credentials (the same login/password you use to access Epic@UNC/LMS, etc.).
- If you authorized electronic access to your W-2 in previous years, no action is required.
- If you haven’t previously authorized electronic W-2 access, sign-up by Monday, Jan. 18, using the “W2” link on the left-hand column of Document Self Service.
Once you authorize electronic delivery of your W-2:
- You will be able to log into Document Self Service at any time and view and print your current or historical W-2s.
- You may optionally choose to have your W-2 information automatically populate the popular Turbo-Tax filing software when you file your taxes each spring.
- You will not receive a printed copy in the mail.
If you choose not to authorize electronic delivery, your W-2 will be printed and mailed to your home address of record via the US Postal Service on or before Jan. 31 of each year.