Effective June 4, the UNC Medical Center Employee Pharmacy will be open Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Employee Pharmacy, located just off the entrance of UNC Memorial Hospital, offers convenient and comprehensive pharmacy care for UNC Health Care employees.
Did you know that the Employee Pharmacy:
- Offers convenient prescription refills for UNC Health Care employees, their immediate families and their pets.
- Accepts prescriptions from all providers
- Works with most insurance companies including the State Health Plan
- Accepts a number of payment options, including Healthcare Flex Spending cards and payroll deduction
The Employee Pharmacy is open Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Phone: 984-974-5415
- Fax: 919-966-8065
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Employee Pharmacy, including how to transfer your existing prescriptions, visit their intranet site.