Learn more about representative sessions and webinars from TIAA as well as information about the upcoming maternity workshop.
You can discuss your personal financial situation with an experienced TIAA Financial Consultant on a confidential basis at no additional cost to you. They are available Tuesday, July 17, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Medical School Wing C (old Motel) Room 102 to discuss how to help you pursue your financial goals by investing in financial products such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities. Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as you can. Register at www.tiaa.org/schedulenow or call 800 732-8353.
TIAA Webinar Sessions
You can enroll in any of the following session through this link: http://www.tiaa.org/webinars.
- Tuesday, July 17, noon – 1 p.m.: Asset Location—A practical guide for income & estate planning — We often think about our investments in terms of how much we should invest in stocks or bonds or other investments so that we can achieve the greatest return according to our own risk tolerance, goals and time frame. Equally as important is where those assets are located to maximize the benefits of different account types—usually to minimize taxes. Learn about how the location of your assets may impact your retirement income and your beneficiaries.
- Tuesday, July 17, 3 – 4 p.m.: Tomorrow in Focus: Saving for your ideal retirement — Find out how retirement savings, planning and the real benefit of time are essential features of retirement investments.
- Wednesday, July 18, noon – 1 p.m.: Inside Money: Managing income and debt — Discover how to help make your money work harder by using your cash flow more effectively, developing good saving habits and better managing debt.
- Wednesday, July 18 from 2 3 p.m.: Within Reach: Transitioning from career to retirement — You can plan ahead to help make the most out of your retirement—from paying yourself to allowing for taxes, healthcare and estate planning wishes.
- Thursday, July 19, noon – 1 p.m.: Quarterly economic and market update — TIAA’s Chief Investment Strategist will discuss economic and market developments that may impact your retirement savings strategy.
- Thursday, July 19, 3 to 4 p.m.: Healthy Numbers: Integrating healthcare into your retirement plan — You can learn and plan for the cost of healthcare in retirement, including supplemental insurance, and the real benefits and costs of Medicare.
The scheduled Maternity Workshop for Friday, August 3, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. in the Women’s Conference Room 4 goes over information such as: Family Medical Leave Act, Shared Leave Policy for Maternity Leave, Benefits Insurance Changes/Options, and Child Care Resources.
Please register through LMS.