The launch of myHR is almost here – beginning at 7 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 16, State employees will begin using myTime instead of Kronos. Find more information about what this change means, final preparations for the Go-Live and command center information here.
During this transition, note that:
- New time clocks are installed throughout the Medical Center campus, clinics and other buildings where State employees work. They will not be active until Dec. 16 at 7 a.m. and should not be used until that time.
- You also will be able to access myTime and myClock applications from the icon on the lower-right corner of the Intranet home page. Until Dec. 16, this icon points to a placeholder link for training resources.
- Employees working evening of Dec. 15: Use Kronos to clock out – even if it is after 7 a.m. on Dec. 16. Any hours worked will continue to be paid as normal.
- Employees working Dec. 16:
- Use Kronos if you begin work between the hours of 12:01 and 7 a.m. No matter how long your shift, clock out using Kronos as well.
- Behind the scenes we will ensure all time worked between 12:01 and 7 a.m. are paid during the period ending Dec. 15. The remainder of time worked will be moved to myTime and paid out the following pay period
- If you begin work at 7 a.m. or later, please clock in using physical time clocks or the myClock online application.
Are you Ready?
- Review updated policy changes including impacts on work week start and end, exempt employees no longer clocking in and out and meal breaks
- Take the myTime training modules and review the Quick Sheets
- Ask questions about myTime during in person information sessions during this and next week
- You can find more information on myTime, associated policies and Training Resources on the myHR intranet site. Please send questions to myHR.
myTime Go-Live Command Center Information
- Beginning Dec. 16 at 7 a.m. through noon on Dec. 22, the myTime Go-Live Command Center will be open 24/7.
- For non-urgent questions, before and after the go live email email@example.com.
- For issues with the application, clocks, or urgent questions call the command center at 984-215-3695.