Several adjustments are being made to Chapel Hill Transit’s service schedule over the coming weeks. Find a detailed schedule at the link in the headline.
Chapel Hill Transit will adjust service hours to observe upcoming holidays.
- Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24 – Saturday Service
- Christmas, Wednesday, Dec. 25 – No Service
- Day after Christmas, Thursday, Dec. 26 – Saturday Service + GoTriangle 420
- New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 31 – Saturday Service + GoTriangle 420
- New Year’s Day, Wednesday, Jan. 1 – No Service
- Day after New Year’s, Thursday, Jan. 2 – Regular Weekday Service
Chapel Hill Transit will make the following schedule adjustments due to the UNC-Chapel Hill winter break schedule:
- The weekday NU route will not operate Monday, Dec. 16, 2019, through Friday, Jan. 3, 2020, and will resume on Monday, Jan. 6, 2020.
- The weekend U and NU routes will not operate beginning Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019, and will resume on Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020.
- Safe Ride routes will not operate beginning Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019, and will resume on Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020.
Safe Ride is a service funded by the UNC-Chapel Hill Student Government for the safety of students. For information on routes and schedules: Hours of Operation & Holiday Calendar