See what’s new in the UNC Department of Neurosurgery: research, presentations, media, events and more.
Newsletter highlights include:
- New faculty, residents and clinic locations
- Research published by our faculty and residents
- Presentations at the North American Skull Base Society 30th Annual Meeting and the AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- Travels to meet with our global partners in Mauritania and Malawi
- The sixth annual Robert H. Wilkins, MD, Lectureship in Academic Neurosurgery sponsored jointly by the UNC and Duke Neurosurgery Departments