All full- and part-time School of Medicine faculty must receive an annual review and complete a review attestation by the end of the year. The review attestation process launched this week.
To meet LCME requirements, the UNC School of Medicine must track annual faculty reviews electronically, and certify that each annual review took place.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All full- and part-time faculty must receive an annual review. Adjunct faculty will undergo a separate review process.
- Annual faculty review attestations are due to the Dean’s Office no later than December 31, 2020.
- Reviews should cover the period July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020.
- This week all faculty will receive an email from email@example.com with instructions on how to participate in the process.
The process will go as follows:
- All full- and part-time faculty will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to sign the document.
- It should take less than one minute to complete the form.
- To complete the form, faculty will simply attest that performance and promotion were discussed in their review, add the date the review meeting was held, and add their electronic signature.
- Once faculty sign the form, the department chair or chair’s designee will receive an email from email@example.com with the form.
- They will review the form and add their electronic signature. This should take less than one minute.
Review the FAQ document for additional information. This process must be completed by December 31, 2020, and periodic reminders will be sent until the process is complete.
Questions should be sent to Lauren Westervelt, Director for Faculty Affairs and Leadership Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.