The Respiratory Diagnostic Clinic at the Ambulatory Care Center is pleased to announce that they will be offering limited, free COVID-19 testing to asymptomatic UNC Medical Center and School of Medicine employees.
Colleagues who are asymptomatic and do not have a known COVID contact can be tested once per month. Appointments are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first serve basis. All asymptomatic employees for UNC Medical Center, UNC Faculty Physicians and UNC School of Medicine are eligible.
- Colleagues should fill out the form at this link to schedule an appointment. Please note that the number of tests available per day is limited in order to prioritize ill patients and colleagues.
- This process should only be used if you are asymptomatic and have no known COVID contact.
- If you are symptomatic or have a known COVID contact, please call the Occupational Health Hotline at 984-215-5668 (UNC Medical Center and Faculty Physicians employees) or the University’s Campus Health Services at 919-966-2281 (School of Medicine employees).
- If you have already spoken to Occupational Health and were informed that you need to quarantine at home, you are not currently eligible for this test.
- In order to allow as many people as possible to take advantage of this service, the appointments will become available 30 days in advance and you may only take advantage of this service once per month.
- Find more information and the form to request a test at this intranet page. For questions about this program, please contact your HR Business Partner.
- Even if you have a negative asymptomatic COVID test, we must all continue to wear our mask and eye protection, practice physical distancing, practice hand hygiene, and contact the Occupational Health Hotline at 984-215-5668 (UNC Medical Center and Faculty Physicians employees) or the University’s Campus Health Services at 919-966-2281 (School of Medicine employees) if you do experience any symptoms.