Please review this update on vaccination progress as well as updates on process and scheduling.
UNC Medical Center Vaccine Clinics provided more than 225 COVID-19 vaccinations during the first two days, with more than 350 vaccinations scheduled for today! Demand is high for Phase 1A healthcare personnel, so scheduling hours have been extended – if in Phase 1A, schedule your vaccine appointment using the link in an email from “COVID-19 News (email@example.com)” between the following times:
- 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. today & Friday, Dec. 18
- 8 a.m. – noon Saturday, Dec. 19
- Noon – 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 20
Normal scheduling hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday. Thank you for your patience as we work to schedule all Phase 1A vaccine appointments as quickly as possible. Peak call times are at 8 a.m. and near lunchtime. Please call at other times to minimize your wait time. Your second appointment will be scheduled in the Vaccination Clinic after you receive your first shot.
For your awareness, Vaccination Clinic hours are:
- Chapel Hill Clinic: Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m., Sat. 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Hillsborough Clinic: Mon-Fri. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Help with the Process:
- Review this graphic for all of the steps required to get your shot once your Phase is identified.
- Please continue to visit the Intranet and https://yourshot.health for the latest COVID-19 vaccine information.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you!