UNC Health is proud to have vaccinated more than 47,900 COVID-19 co-workers and community members across North Carolina as of January 20, 2021.
- UNC Health and UNC School of Medicine Co-Workers, Faculty and Staff, Medical Staff, Students and Volunteers:
- If you work from home OR do not have any potential direct/indirect contact with patients or infectious materials, please wait until further notice to schedule your vaccine.
- Everyone else is immediately eligible to receive a vaccine:
- Click the link in an email you received from DHHS to verify your information.
- The DHHS site has not been updated and may indicate that you are not eligible for a vaccine. However, if you meet the UNC Health criteria, proceed with scheduling your vaccination appointment now using the appropriate link below:
- UNC Health co-workers and providers: UNC Health login required
- UNC School of Medicine and UNC Chapel Hill faculty and staff: University ONYEN login required
- Patients and the Public
Anyone age 65+ and community healthcare providers can visit YourShot.org/Get-Vaccinated to schedule a vaccination. New appointments are being filled incredibly quickly but are added to this site as they become available.
We will continue to share the latest information by email, on the Intranet and at https://yourshot.org. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.