UNC Health is proud to have vaccinated more than 47,900 COVID-19 co-workers and community members across North Carolina as of January 20, 2021.
- UNC Health and UNC School of Medicine Co-Workers, Faculty and Staff, Medical Staff, Students and Volunteers:
- If you work from home OR do not have any potential direct/indirect contact with patients or infectious materials, please wait until further notice to schedule your vaccine.
- Everyone else is immediately eligible to receive a vaccine:
- Click the link in an email you received from DHHS to verify your information.
- The DHHS site has not been updated and may indicate that you are not eligible for a vaccine. However, if you meet the UNC Health criteria, proceed with scheduling your vaccination appointment now using the appropriate link below:
- UNC Health co-workers and providers: UNC Health login required
- UNC School of Medicine and UNC Chapel Hill faculty and staff: University ONYEN login required
- Patients and the Public
Anyone age 65+ and community healthcare providers can visit YourShot.org/Get-Vaccinated to schedule a vaccination. New appointments are being filled incredibly quickly but are added to this site as they become available.