Teammates across UNC Health and the School of Medicine with questions or concerns about the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines are invited to attend a virtual Q&A session with a panel of our experts at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 12.
In the meantime, we also encourage everyone to review the following resources:
- Review the FAQs about our COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in English and Spanish
- Schedule your vaccine at UNC Health locations using this link or by calling 984-215-4485. You can also find convenient vaccination sites across North Carolina at https://www.vaccines.gov.
- Remember that Sept. 21 is the deadline to complete your vaccination series. So, the key dates are:
- For Moderna’s two-shot vaccine: You need to receive your first shot by Aug. 24
- For Pfizer’s two-shot vaccine: You need to receive your first shot by Aug. 31
- For Johnson & Johnson’s one-shot vaccine: You need to receive your vaccine by Sept. 21
- Everyone must verify your vaccination or request an exemption using the COVID-19 Vaccine Self-Report Portal by Sept. 21. We encourage you to complete this step as soon as possible.