In addition to this Virtual Mental Health Summit, please remember all of the Well-Being resources we have available for teammates across UNC Health and the UNC School of Medicine.
On Monday, Nov. 15, UNC-Chapel Hill in partnership with the UNC School of Medicine’s Department of Psychiatry, will host a Virtual Mental Health Summit from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. The agenda is forthcoming and recordings will be made available if you cannot join the event. For colleagues who want to attend, please use the following steps:
- You can register here.
- Note: Due to the platform utilized to host this event, direct registration at this link requires an “@email.unc.edu” email address.
- UNC Health teammates with an “@unchealth.unc.edu” email who would like to attend the Mental Health Summit will need to create a University-sponsored Zoom Account by going to https://unc.zoom.us and signing in with a University ONYEN account. If you have an ONYEN but can’t remember it, you can find it here. If you don’t have an ONYEN login, we will share recordings of this event in the near future.
- After creating a Zoom account, please send the following information via email to Corey Sanders in the University’s IT office (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- First/Last name
- UNC ONYEN Username
- Preferred email address
- Corey will register the individual and directly send a link and instructions for joining the webinar to the preferred Email Address of UNC Health teammates. If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact Lanier Swann Hodgson.
- In addition to this Virtual Mental Health Summit, please remember all of the Well-Being resources we have available for teammates across UNC Health and the UNC School of Medicine at https://www.unchealthcare.org/wellbeing/.