NC TraCS is recruiting candidates for a 1-year postdoctoral fellowship in translational science. Applications accepted on a rolling basis for appointment in 2022.
NC TraCS is recruiting candidates for a 1-year postdoc research and training experience to translate a product/idea/research results in any of these areas:
Commercialization/entrepreneurship: patenting, start-ups, preclinical work, developing regulatory strategy
Clinical trials/regulatory: preparing to go from lab to clinic, regulatory submissions
Health systems: implementing/applying research results in the health care system
What are the benefits for postdocs?
- One year of stipend support based on NIH stipend levels
- Training tailored to the stage of the project, target milestones and career interests
- Career development and career exploration support
- Mentoring and project assistance by experts at NC TraCS
- Networking opportunities with other trainees and faculty at NIH and in the national CTSA Consortium
What are the benefits for scientific mentors?
- Funding for a postdoc to expand the translational capabilities of your research
- Access to TraCS faculty and staff experts focused on moving the project forward
- Opportunities for grant mechanisms through the CTSA program
- Candidates must have a project/idea/data to translate. We are happy to meet and discuss the potential idea
- Candidates must have scientific mentorship
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Willing to commit to a 12 month postdoc experience and devote 100% of their time
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for appointment in 2022.
Visit: go.unc.edu/ctsa-tl1 for more information.
Individual questions can be directed to Susan Pusek at email@example.com.