Upcoming School of Medicine IT educational technology training opportunities are open for registration on the School of Medicine IT website.
Editing Panopto Recordings
Thursday, April 7, 10-11 a.m., Zoom
- Learn how to edit your Panopto recordings, including transcriptions and closed caption.
Managing and Sharing Panopto Recordings
Tuesday, March 22, 10-11 a.m., Zoom
Tuesday, April 19, 10-11 a.m., Zoom
- Learn how to manage and share your Panopto recordings, including Zoom recordings.
Microsoft PowerPoint – Microsoft Events
Thursday, February 24, 10-11 a.m., Virtual
Tuesday, March 8, 10-11 a.m., Virtual
- PowerPoint allows you to create, view, present, and share presentations quickly and easily. In this session hosted by Microsoft, learn how to navigate PowerPoint, design presentations, and use helpful presentation tools.
Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive – Microsoft Events
Thursday, March 17, 10-11 a.m., Virtual
- Hosted by Microsoft, this session provides an overview of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive, and explores best practices for communication, collaboration, and file sharing.
Web Training: Introduction
Wednesday, March 16, noon-2 p.m., Zoom
Tuesday, April 19, 10 a.m.-noon, Zoom
- The School of Medicine uses WordPress, which powers over one-third of all sites on the internet because its flexibility and ease of us, to manage its websites. This class introduces the basics and is required for School of Medicine site administrators. It is also recommended for anyone new to WordPress.
Zoom Recording and Panopto Integration
Thursday, April 28, 10-11 a.m., Zoom
This session discusses Zoom recording options, the different Zoom accounts available, and streaming your recordings in Panopto.