School of Medicine IT Educational Technology Training Opportunities are scheduled for dates from May through August covering topics including Zoom recording and Panopto integration, directory profile training, and editing Panopto recordings.
School of Medicine IT Educational Technology Training Opportunities are now scheduled for dates in May through August. Register for these classes on the IT Events website.
Editing Panopto Recordings
Thursday, May 5, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
Tuesday, June 21, 10 – 11 a.m. , Zoom
- Learn how to edit your Panopto recordings, including transcriptions and closed caption.
Managing and Sharing Panopto Recordings
Wednesday, May 11, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
Wednesday, June 15, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
Wednesday, July 20, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
Tuesday, August 16, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
- Learn how to manage and share your Panopto recordings, including Zoom recordings.
Web Training: Directory Profiles
Thursday, May 19, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
Tuesday, June 14, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
- The School of Medicine web system has a robust directory product that allows you to create profiles of your faculty, staff, and residents and display them in galleries on your website. This class teaches you how to create, organize and display these profiles.
Web Training: Introduction
Thursday, May 12, 10 a.m. – noon, Zoom
Tuesday, June 7, 10 a.m. – noon, Zoom
- The School of Medicine uses WordPress, which powers over one-third of all sites on the internet because its flexibility and ease of us, to manage its websites. This class introduces the basics and is required for School of Medicine site administrators. It is also recommended for anyone new to WordPress.
Zoom Recording and Panopto Integration
Thursday, April 28, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
Tuesday, August 23, 10 – 11 a.m., Zoom
- This session discusses Zoom recording options, the different Zoom accounts available, and streaming your recordings in Panopto.