Upcoming School of Medicine IT educational technology training opportunities are available and will cover topics including creating, organizing and displaying directory profiles; Wordpress training; and Panopto integration for Zoom recordings.
Editing Panopto Recordings
Thursday, April 7, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
- Learn how to edit your Panopto recordings, including transcriptions and closed caption.
Managing and Sharing Panopto Recordings
Tuesday, April 19, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
- Learn how to manage and share your Panopto recordings, including Zoom recordings.
Web Training: Introduction
Tuesday, April 19, 10 a.m. – noon, Zoom
Thursday, May 12, 10 a.m. – noon, Zoom
Tuesday, June 7, 10 a.m. – noon, Zoom
- The School of Medicine uses WordPress, which powers over one-third of all sites on the internet because its flexibility and ease of us, to manage its websites. This class introduces the basics and is required for School of Medicine site administrators. It is also recommended for anyone new to WordPress.
Web Training: Directory Profiles
Thursday, May 19, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
Tuesday, June 14, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
- The School of Medicine web system has a robust directory product that allows you to create profiles of your faculty, staff, and residents and display them in galleries on your website. This class teaches you how to create, organize and display these profiles.
Zoom Recording and Panopto Integration
Thursday, April 28, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Zoom
- This session discusses Zoom recording options, the different Zoom accounts available, and streaming your recordings in Panopto.