The nomination deadline is July 22.
The Selection Committee for the Norma Berryhill Distinguished Lecture is seeking nominations for the 2022 lecturer.
The nomination deadline is July 22, 2022.
The Lecturer shall be:
- a fixed-term, tenure-track, or tenured member of the School of Medicine faculty at any rank
- an actively employed member of the faculty of the School of Medicine at the time of selection
Criteria for Selection
Nominees will be considered based on:
- accomplishments that have added distinction to the Medical School
- citizenship as members of the Medical School
Please send nomination packets to the Norma Berryhill Distinguished Lecture Selection Committee, Attention: Lauren Westervelt, and include:
- A Nomination Letter
- A current curriculum vitae of the nominee