School of Medicine IT educational technology training opportunities for the spring semester include web trainings, managing and editing Panopto recordings, and more.
School of Medicine IT Educational Technology training opportunities for the spring semester include web trainings, managing and editing Panopto recordings, and more.
Editing Panopto Recordings
Tuesday, January 31, 9:00 AM-10:00 AM, Zoom
Tuesday, March 28, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM, Zoom
- Learn how to edit your Panopto recordings, including transcriptions and closed captions.
Managing and Sharing Panopto Recordings
Thursday, January 19, 9:00 AM-10:00 AM, Zoom
Tuesday, February 28, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM, Zoom
Thursday, March 13, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM, Zoom
- Learn how to manage, edit, and share your Panopto recording, including Zoom recordings.
Replacing HeelStream Links and Embed Codes
Tuesday, January 24, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM, Zoom
Thursday, February 16, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM, Zoom
Thursday, March 16, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM, Zoom
- Need help or a refresher finding your new Panopto links and embed codes for your migrated HeelStream recordings? You’ve come to the right place. The deadline for replacing old HeelStream links and embed codes is April 14, 2023.
Web Training: Directory Profiles
Tuesday, January 17, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM, Zoom
- The School of Medicine web system has a robust directory product that allows you to create profiles of your faculty, staff, and residents and display them in galleries on your website. This class teaches you how to create, organize and display these profiles.
Web Training: Introduction
Tuesday, January 10, 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, Zoom
Thursday, February 9, 10:30 AM-12:30 PM, Zoom
- The School of Medicine uses WordPress to manage its websites. WordPress powers over one-third of all sites on the internet because it is flexible and easy to use. This class introduces you to the basics of WordPress. It is highly recommended for those new to WordPress and required for School of Medicine site administrators.