Nominations are due by June 9.
The Selection Committee for the Norma Berryhill Distinguished Lecture is seeking nominations for the 2023 lecturer.
The nomination deadline is June 9.
The Lecturer shall be:
- a fixed-term, tenure-track, or tenured member of the School of Medicine faculty at any rank
- an actively employed member of the faculty of the School of Medicine at the time of selection
Criteria for Selection
Nominees will be considered based on:
- accomplishments that have added distinction to the Medical School
- citizenship as members of the Medical School
Please email nomination packets to the Norma Berryhill Distinguished Lecture Selection Committee, Attention: Carrie Jackman-Hoyle, and include:
- A Nomination Letter
- A current curriculum vitae of the nominee