Human Resources Change of Address form update

As Human Resources moves towards electronic processing, active employees will be required to submit any Change of Address for Human Resources and Payroll by using Employee Self Service (ESS) as of Feb. 28.

The paper version of Change of Address forms will only be available for individuals who are no longer actively employed with the organization.

After logging in to with your Active Directory login, the electronic form can be accessed under Employee Self Service => Life Events => Change My Address. Once the change has been entered, select the blue ‘Update’ button to automatically submit the change to the HR Data Management Records Team for processing.


Filed under: