- This event has passed.
Accelerating Health Care Innovation in North Carolina: Charting the Course
September 23, 2021 @ 11:30 am - September 24, 2021 @ 3:30 pm$25
NCBiotech and FastTraCS are collaborating with health systems across North Carolina to provide a foundation for clinician innovation. This two-day virtual event puts an emphasis on action, connecting attendees with the people, insights, and strategies needed to systematically tackle the innovation process from ideation through execution.
Questions to be addressed include:
- How do I identify significant unmet needs in health care?
- How do I translate a concept into a new product?
- How do I implement, integrate, and commercialize new technology?
- What funding mechanisms and other resources are available to support my innovation endeavors?
- Should I start a company around my new technology?
This event is perfect for health care providers including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, allied health professionals (e.g., physical therapy, respiratory therapy), EMTs and paramedics.
If you’re interested in dipping your toe in the world of health care innovation or have a solution you’d like to develop yet are unsure of next steps, we encourage you to join us and hope you will leave inspired with a clearer picture of how to accelerate your future innovations.
Date: September 23-24, 2021
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
View the agenda and learn more at ncbiotech.org/events.